Book Blogger Appreciation Week is drawing to a close.
Here's the final topic for the week:
We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!
This has been a really fun blogging week, even though I wish I’d had more free time to explore more blogs. But—this also reveals one of the things I love about BBAW: Simply by visiting the BBAW site even after the magical, mystical BBAW is over, a person can continue to find great blogs. Thank you, BBAW folks, for archiving the links!
It’s also been great to meet new bloggers via interviews and comments. There is so much creativity out there.
My blogging goals for next year.
Oh, I’m a slacker blogger, people. Please do not speak to me of goals.
But really… here are some modest ones.
- I think I’ll get all wild and post some photos of my bookshelves. Bybee of Naked Without Books! did a bookshelf photos posting, and I’ve been considering it. So here I am, committing to it and everything! There shall be photos of my bookshelves! (Then y'all can squint at the spines to spy on my collection. Let's not pretend we don't do that.)
- Read 100 library books for the “Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge.” (This is a cop-out goal because unless all you-know-what breaks loose, I think I can do it without putting forth impressive effort.)
- If the Mixology challenge is offered again, I’ll set more category goals to meet. (but not so many that it becomes work; God forbid that)
- I’d like to do another reading challenge or two. There are a couple I’ve been thinking about doing, but I just haven’t dived in. (Am I really ready for five books about
- I might host a reading challenge again. (Note the use of the conditional; slacker!)
- I’m toying with the idea of posting super-short re-caps of books I read but don’t feel like writing all that much about. Maybe I’ll throw them in mid-week like confetti. Or I just might throw them like parade candy. We’ll just have to wait and see what kind of inspiration strikes. (Watch out for projectiles. That’s all I’m saying.)
Happy BBAW to all. And to all a good morning.