1. What are you reading right now?
Just started Rawhide Down by Del Quentin Wilber
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Rawhide Down (I've been saving it!)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yes -- did all my usual Saturday errands earlier in the week; it was a bit wild
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I love the "interruptions" I've had! A friend popped over briefly, and and I went to a cafe.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
For the first time, I'm really taking it easy, which I'm liking a lot.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes. It's ridiculous.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Probably everyone else already does this, but... just have fun!